Friday, November 8, 2019

FINAL DAY OF SOCCER TOMORROW!!

Hey folks,

As I mentioned in an email last week, last Saturday was supposed to be our final session of U5, but I was hoping to add a BONUS session tomorrow since we missed some time due to rain this season.

We will go ahead with it tomorrow at Amerige 9am-10:15, but it is completely OPTIONAL! I will leave it to you as parents (and coaches) to decide whether you and your little one want to bundle up and join us for one last session this season!

Fortunately there is no rain or snow in the forecast, but it will be chilly, temperature in the 30s, similar to today!  I strongly suggest HATS, MITTENS AND JACKETS under jerseys, etc!!!!Along with warm fuzzy blankets for you parents to bundle up in while you cheer on the kids! If needed we could always shorten things and end early. We might also need to combine teams or run things a little differently than normal, depending on how many players and coaches we have. No matter what we'll have some fun and make the best if it.

For those of you that I don't see tomorrow, I want to say thank you for a great season and thank you for supporting MYSA!
I look forward to seeing you again in the spring!!

Thanks,
Brooke Little
U5 - Pre K Director
Malden Youth Soccer Association
Proudsoccermomcoach@gmail.com
781-420-5076